Leapton refers to a Japanese solar company that has been operating since 2012. They are a top-tier company and provide very reliable solar panels. The solar panels provided by the company are highly efficient since they can finance solar farms.
Despite the fact that they have been manufacturing since 2012, Leapton is a new name in the Australian solar panel market. However, they have still received positive reviews from their Australian customers by manufacturing unique solar panels. In this blog, we will focus on their solar panels and the increased product warranty of the panels.
Table of Content:
Why should one opt for leapton solar panels?
- The Leapton solar panels are manufactured in China. Their solar panels are very efficient and reliable.
- The Leapton solar panels can provide high performance under low light environments.
- They have MBB cells with a novel circuit design. Their internal resistance loss level is low, and they also have lower internal current.
- The power of output produced by these solar panels is relatively high. They also have a class A application level.
- The frame of Leapton solar panels is made from aluminium alloy. They have a perfect cable length along with a good load capacity. They have undergone mechanical load tests of both wind load and snow load.
- None of the solar panels of the Leapton company have a failed installation process.
- The company even has an Australian office, making it easier for the customers to place their orders & claim warranties.
- The pricing of the solar panels is also very competitive along with the other solar panel companies of Australia.
Extended Warranty Period
Every solar panel has two kinds of warranties. They are performance warranty and product warranty. The performance warranty usually lasts for 25 to 30 years, while the product warranty lasts for 10 to 30 years. However, the solar panels within the same range as Leapton solar panels have a product warranty of 10 to 15 years.
Leapton, on the other hand, provides a 25-year product warranty on their solar panels. The company recently extended its warranty period. Hence, you can now have a more significant warranty period within the same price range.
Why Are Solar Panels The Best Choice Right Now?
Solar panels are indeed the best option for everyone right now. It has a lower cost of production and is a renewable energy source. It has multiple benefits, some of which are:
- Solar power reduces carbon emissions in the air and improves your health. It does not generate harmful gases to harm the environment as well.
- It is an excellent energy source and helps you reduce your carbon footprint. Solar panels reduce your dependency on fossil fuels and provide an endless energy supply.
- Installation of solar panels also lowers your average energy cost. It provides an efficient amount of solar power for your entire household.
With the extension of the warranty period of Leapton solar panels, this is the best time to become a solar user. The company provides impressive solar panels that work efficiently and produce enough energy for a household.
If you still feel skeptical, feel free to contact us, and we will try our best to help you with your doubts.