Clean Energy Regulator (CER) conducted a recent study and attested to over 76,000 new installations of solar PV systems in the quarter of January to March of this year (2021) alone. A twelve-month reporting lag tells us that the absolute number of installations is over 85,00 in that quarter, and 86% of these installations are accounted for by National Electricity Market states and the remaining 14 % by Western Australia.
According to the recent report by the Australian Energy Council, the installations of solar PV systems are on a steady rise. So, the average size of the solar PV system being installed in Australian households and its business is also increasing.
Here is one of the Best Solar Panel System Company in Australia:
Solar Secure –
Solar Secure ranks among the top of Australia’s leading retailers and offers top-quality solar panel products, advice, and even solar system installation. Many Australians choose solar Secure because of its simple solar process. Solar Secure design their solar projects and take care of their customer’s needs.
Our utmost pride is in designing solar projects, which offer solar power for the coming years. Solar Secure is a CEC approved solar distributor which you can trust to provide you with industry-leading services and solar panel system and financing options to meet your solar requirements.
We ensure that we maximise our reach by having one of the biggest solar installer networks. The team of solar installers assess, plan and install the best suitable solar power solutions for your home or business. Our comprehensive range of services combined with excellent after-sales support will ensure long-term durability and keep your solar system up and running smoothly for years to come.
Solar Secure is the one-stop solar solution for any of your solar problems, and we sell both solar PV system and solar battery with best local support and warranty to help you out in any case. We are Clean Energy Council approved retailer. We also are Tesla certified installer and Sonnen authorised re-seller.
As the solar market is reaching its peak, you should think about investing in solar panel system as soon as possible. Contact us at Solar Secure anytime, and we will help you out with your solar panel system.